Do you need a Foot Support Solution?
1) Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours/day?
2) Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc..)?
3) Are you age 40 or over?
4) Have you had prior knee injury, back injury, or neck injury?
5) Do your shoes wear unevenly?
6) Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
7) Is one of your legs shorter than another?
8) Do you have knock knees or bow legs?
9) Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc..)?
10) Do your feet “toe out” when you’re walking?
If you have said YES to any of the above, custom-made foot orthotics can help.
What part of your body suffers the most physical stress daily? Your FEET!
Your feet give you the needed mobility and support for work and play. They are the foundation of your body.
Most foot pain is the result of faulty alignment and function of the bones and muscles of your feet. With each step you take, more than 208 muscles are used. These muscles exert their effect on the knees, hips, lower back and all the bones holding your body upright.
It is not surprising that many knee, hip, and back pains are a result of poor functioning feet. Therefore, orthotics many be just the thing to relieve your pains!
Barton Chiropractic Office can help! We can make you a FASTECH custom orthotic. It is a directly formed supportive device that, when worn in shoes, positions the feet in proper biomechanical alignment. The orthotics are made to the specific contours and structural characteristics of your feet.
The orthotics support the foot and ankle during weight-bearing, which aligns the joints within the foot providing stability and comfort. This allows for more normalized weight distribution, significantly reducing pain and discomfort.
Call us today to schedule an appointment!